Calculates the staircase-aware smoothing weights based on the distance of each vertex to an artifact vertex.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- busyWindow ( )
- If a BusyWindow instance is provided, the progress of the method is shown there. May be null.
- mesh ( )
- The mesh to be processed.
- distanceThreshold (Single)
- Limits the maximum distance of a vertex to an artifact vertex that is considered.
- minimumWeight (Single)
- The output is guaranteed to be at least this value, i.e. additionally to the staircase-aware smoothing, uniform smoothing can be controlled with this parameter.
- maximumOccuringTopologyDepth (Int32)
- The highest topological distance of any vertex to an artifact vertex. The upper limit is MaximumTopologyDepth.
- distanceToArtifacts (array<Single>())
- Per-vertex topological distance to the closest artifact vertex.
Assembly: Visualisierung2 (Module: Visualisierung2) Version: 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199)
The per-vertex staircase-aware smoothing weight.