Calculates the local distances between each two corresponding vertices of two meshes with the same number of vertices.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- busyWindow ( )
- If a BusyWindow instance is provided, the progress of the method is shown there. May be null.
- firstMesh ( )
- One of the two meshes needed for the distance calculation.
- secondMesh ( )
- One of the two meshes needed for the distance calculation. Must have the same number of vertices as firstMesh.
- maximumLocalDistance (Single)
- A value calculated from the original mesh's maximum extents in order to calculate a scale-invariant distance measure.
Assembly: Visualisierung2 (Module: Visualisierung2) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)
The per-vertex local distance between firstMesh and secondMesh.